. 寫於 12/8/05 11:00:42 pm
入冬
辦公室的茶水間竟添了一瓶百花蜜
感動
對公司來說不過是數百元,但買了人心
感覺:
推薦至電郵 http://www.bloghk.com/blog.php?id=294918
1 個迴響
. 寫於 12/9/05 8:20:24 pm
i need more privacy
more space
more time to think
want to be touched
watch a touching movie, read a touching book, or go into the nature and being touched by such amazing creation
感覺:
推薦至電郵 http://www.bloghk.com/blog.php?id=295065
1 個迴響
. 寫於 12/15/05 1:03:17 pm
empty + dry
let's go hiking
--------------------------
isn't it good to be such sensitive person? the problem is you won't be sensitive to sweet feeling only
感覺:
推薦至電郵 http://www.bloghk.com/blog.php?id=296074
1 個迴響
無題 寫於 12/20/05 9:51:20 pm
http://www.xanga.com/toby0318
"人生就是有幾場令你措手不及的大雨, 擾亂你好不容易決定好的計劃 , 打擊你千辛萬苦建立的自信。然後經一事, 長一智, 在大雨洗禮後站出來便是萬里無雲, 就如肌肉要經撕裂修復後才能變得更強壯, 我們都在決定雨天該穿長褲或短褲之間慢慢成長... ... "(June 16, 2005)
"如果我比別人走多了幾里的路, 那我就能比別人採更多的花, 而當我坐在滿室花香的房間內, 品味著那片萬紫千紅, 讓濃郁的香氣進入四肢八髓時, 或許就能了解, 那一個名叫 " 人生" 的東西...... "(July 29, 2005)
By Toby Yip
感覺:
推薦至電郵 http://www.bloghk.com/blog.php?id=297059
0 個迴響
my christmas 寫於 12/31/05 10:46:06 am
it's time to take a look of what did I do during christmas hoilday, really packed and busy (well ~ I would love to have a relaxing holiday if I could)
24/12
09:00-13:00 work
13:00-15:00 BB caroling preparation
15:00-17:00 tea time with joy cell group+love cell group and christmas gift exchange
17:00-18:30 BB caroling preparation
18:30-21:00 BB caroling
21:00-21:30 BB christmas party
25/12
10:30-13:30 church christmas function (lunch+sunday service)
13:30-17:30 see Dr Au at Sha Tin
17:30-19:30 movie with dennis, gloria, shan, chu po ~ perhaps love
21:00-00:30 hot pot at tsuen wan little fat sheep ~ dennis birthday celebration
26/12
00:30-05:45 Sing K at tsuen wan Newway with caians
05:45-11:00 go home+sleep+shower
11:00-16:30 hiking with church friends at HK Island
16:30-20:00 go home+sleep+shower
20:00-23:00 dinner with secondary school friends
27/12
09:00-18:00 hiking ~ shapr peak at sai kung
18:00-21:00 dinner at home
This is my christmas holiday, too busy hah? anyway I didn't arrange this tigh schedule intentionally and I enjoy what I was doing.
感覺:
推薦至電郵 http://www.bloghk.com/blog.php?id=299086
0 個迴響
SHARP PEAK 寫於 12/31/05 11:02:51 am
ok, let me tell you why did i decided to join the hiking activities at 27/12 even i have done so many things in the previous 3 days.
just because, i love nature!!!!!!!!!! and i want to know Sharp Peak!!!!!!!!!!!! the hiking at 26/12 was too short and easy! doesn't count!
when i was walking on the road going to big bay and ham tin (if you have been there, u will know) , It was sooooooooooooooooo comfortable and the environment is beautiful, I could hardly believe I was still in HK and that was the best time of alll the things I have done during holiday, although I have been there for many times.
indeed human belongs to nature, i feel i am alive when i am close to the nature.
I wish, one day I can live in Sai Kung.
感覺:
推薦至電郵 http://www.bloghk.com/blog.php?id=299087
0 個迴響
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment