Thursday, July 12, 2007

still hollywood plaza

Dinner with secondary school teachers and classmates, it's been a long time since we know each other, the feeling while we are together are more or less the same, pure and joyful. although we somehow "changed"

heung sir: always that charming, caring and gentlemen
man sir: was a single young man 8 yrs ago when I know him, then got engaged in a relationship, than got married 6 months ago
angie: did her degree in Australia, starting her career in hk

we’ve been entering different stages in life, some went to aus for university and worked and got married in US, some went to jap for Japanese lang studying…. Things are changing, but the time we spent together at young time will last forever.

I do love this, we all need to be connected in the society, this is what I have to overcome in the coming yr in UK, I really need it, and thus I will try to get myself connected as soon as I can.

No comments: