It was great to meet scholars from 24 countries and stayed in a host family - Paul and Judy, a very nice and sweet couple. what's more, it was definately wonderful too meet all the scholors fr HK since we last met in HK!!!!!! (他鄉遇故知)
another great thing is, we did old english dance on sat night! it was so fun! group dance with folk songs, feel very much the same with dancing camp fire @ cai hall. (but ofcourse, cai hall is always the best)
Unexpexctedly, I visited the origin of Scout! (Brownsea Island, Dorset) The first camping ground of the scout movement. well, I didn't know this before I went there, and I would rather visit the origin of the boys' brigade. hope i will have chance to do it.
i ate so much during this weekend, already got enough energy for the coming week, good thing is i don't live in a host family for a yr, if not i will gain weight and u all would be able to regonize me after 12 months.
check out my facebook for more photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment